follow me on Instagram @jadecbradshaw & like some of my photos
(I’ll do the same to you if you’re off private)
take me to southern california
- Men are not the enemy. For that matter, neither are women. We’re all in this together.
- Find what you love doing and do it.
- Don’t let anyone tell you what you’re capable of.
- Learn from your mistakes.
- Learn to forgive the mistakes of others.
- Know that life is a series of highs and lows and that’s okay.
- No one is going to save you. Learn to save yourself.
- Be exactly who you are and the right people will love you.
- Being part of someone’s life is a privilege. Treat it as such.
- Don’t try and look like the women you see in magazines. Even they don’t look like that.
napping together is my kind of date
Crater lake at sunset. I feel spoiled out here.
The Boy Who Blocked His Own Shot